Many of the scholarships offered by The Community Foundation have a specific purpose and selection criteria. DO NOT apply for any scholarship(s) for which you do not qualify. Please refer to the Scholarship Information page of our website to see a list of scholarships and the requirements.
ALL APPLICANTS: Complete all required parts of the application in order for you to submit your application.
- Please add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender email list. All correspondence will be done via this email and it is important that you receive all emails.
- If you have graduated from high school or have never been enrolled in college, you must request a copy of your high school transcript from your high school guidance office. This request will be done via email through your application. Please make sure you let your guidance counselor know so that he/she will be expecting an email from email@example.com
- If you are currently enrolled in college, you must request a copy of your unofficial college transcript. If you have only been enrolled for one semester, please submit whatever school record available. This request will be done via email through your application. Please make sure you let your college counselor official know so that he/she will be expecting an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application requires several uploaded documents. The following file types will NOT be accepted: msg, tex, zip, odt, html, pages, exe, jar, cmd, and jpeg.
- File types that will be accepted include pdf, word, and excel formatted documents.
- There are a number of scholarships that require an essay – please make sure that you submit the essay. You can compose your essay and upload it onto the online application. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- A current resume is required to be uploaded into the online application. Please include your academic/scholastic activities (clubs, student government, National Honor Society, etc), sports, community activities (civic activities, clubs, volunteer work, faith activities, etc), number of years you have participated and your leadership position, letters earned, awards received, and recognitions. Please include the number of hours spent on each activity. Additionally, please include your work experience such as self-employment, employer name, nature of work, supervisory positions held, and dates employed. (Maximum 2 pages)
You must also upload your Student Aid Report (SAR). Applications without these documents will not be considered.